With so many diet products and diet programs on the market it is hard to distinguish which program is good for you or would even work. So, I created this site to review the most common diet programs and recommend which programs are the best as well as which are the worse. I also wanted a place were anyone could come and get encouragement.
Primarily I wanted to create a resource were people can talk and learn how to diet. Find out definition of common diet terms and also create a atmosphere were people can trade healthy recipes and weight loss secrets that have worked for them.
If your a beginner I would recommend that you start by reading the article Fat Loss For Beginners – 8 tips for getting started. It will be a good starting point. Then I would move to the article Health & fitness is not a 12 week program. This article will give you some encouragement and explain that weight loss is not quick and it takes work. But if you are willing to put in the work you will benefit greatly. So lets get started. Good Luck and enjoy your stay.
Top Diet Programs
- Weight Loss 4 Idiots – Weight loss 4 Idiots is not a preconceived diet that follows the common fat loss tips that are common in this day and age.- more info
- Burn the Fat Feed The Muscle – Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle” (BFFM) is a 337 page fat burning success manual in e-book format jam-packed cover to cover with all the fat destroying methods previously known by only a small handful of the worlds best fitness models and bodybuilders.- more info
- Weight Watchers Diet – Founded in the early 1960s by Jean Nidetch, Weight Watchers runs one of the most popular worldwide weight loss programs and it has a proven 40 year track record of helping dieters to lose weight. – more info
- NutriSystem – NutriSystem started out as a weight loss center-based diet program, like Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig, but has now repositioned itself as an online weight-management program.
- eDiets – an online diet program based around a large diet/food information database. It offers a wide range of personal diet options so you can personalize your diet plan to suit your preferences.
Articles About Weight Loss
Calorie Low Recipe Vegetarian - Don’t be fooled by the misconception that all vegetarian food is made from a low calorie vegetarian recipe. It may be the case if the dish is based solely around vegetables but often the addition of oils, dairy products, nuts and seeds significantly raise the calorie content.
The Low Body Fat Secret Of Bodybuilders And Fitness Models - The secret to getting super lean – I’m talking about being RIPPED, not just “average body fat” – is all about mastering the art of “peaking.
Body Wraps and Waist Wraps – “Body wraps” have been around for ages in the weight loss and spa industry. Claims include loss of body weight, loss of body fat, and loss of inches. Infomercials for rubber “waist belts” are also back on TV and similar claims are made for these types of wraps as well.
9 Simple Tips To Keeping Fit – These few tips alone *can* help you stay focused when the going get a little rough Here they are. 9 tips for your fitness toolbox. Mix-n-match. Read one a day.
Emotional Eating: 5 Tips for a Lifelong Challenge – Thank you so much for this week’s newsletter. I have often said that food (simple carbs and sugar) are as addictive as drugs and alcohol. Although, I try not to limit myself to a low-carb lifestyle (I now know that restricting any food only backfires), I do know that eating just one cookie is extremely difficult for me.
Slim Hips and Thighs: Tips to Lose Weight from Hips and Thighs – Losing weight on hips and thighs has always been a dream. And yes, dreams come true! It is usually difficult to lose weight from thighs and hips as compared to abdomen. Though different methods work for different people because of their individual mechanism but there is a more generic solution to it.
Exercise & Diabetes – Exercise can help prevent the serious complications that often come with diabetes and heart disease. Research has repeatedly shown that regular physical activity helps reduce the likelihood of having a heart attack or a stroke, aids in weight loss, and improves mood.
Exercise: Why YOU Should Do It – A good set of dumbbells and a brisk walk may be all you need to get in better shape than you’ve ever been in.
Dieters Need More Calcium – Studies showed a weight loss diet of 1.5 pounds a week for 6 weeks cuts absorption of calcium.
Health Benefits of Green Tea – Substances in green tea known as catechins have been proven to be effective against many serious diseases.
Fat Loss For Beginners – 8 Tips For Getting Started – EVERYONE who wants to get leaner should read this article. If you’re a beginner, this will be an introduction. If you’re experienced, let this be a reminder
The Truth About How Much Exercise You REALLY Need – Do you remember when fitness professionals used to recommend daily exercise? Have you noticed the
Health & fitness is not a 12 week program – Thinking about entering one of those
10 Lies About The Atkins Diet – Discover the truth about the Atkins Diet that the low carb guru’s don’t want you to know about!
Are Low Carb Diets The Best Way To Lose Body Fat – The good and the bad about low carb/high protein diets